The "ALL IN ONE" Berlin Discovery Walking Tour
Berlin Discovery Walk
Duration: approx. 3,5 hours incl. refreshment break.
Bookable at the date and starting time of your wish.
Language: English; city tour guide in other languages on request.
Start / Meeting point: Pariser Platz, exit S-U station Brandenburger Tor.
Berlin Discovery Walking Tour Highlights on the route
- Large ALL-IN-ONE Berlin walking tour through Berlin center district perfect for small groups of approx. 5 to 25 people.
- Brandenburg Gate, Pariser Platz, Governmental Quarters,
- Square of the Republic, Reichstag Parliament Building, Federal Chancellery,
- "Holocaust Memorial", Potsdamer Platz, Berlin Parliament Building,
- 112 meters original Berlin Wall, Checkpoint Charlie,
- Gendarmenmarkt, German and French Cathedral, Concert House,
- Schiller Memorial, Memorial Sunken Library, St.-Hedwigs-Cathedral,
- Equestrian statue of King Frederick II., Unter den Linden Boulevard,
- State Opera House, Humboldt-University, Old National Library,
- German Historical Museum, New Guard House, Crown Prince's Palace,
- Castle Bridge, Berlin Cathedral, Museum Island, Old Museum,
- Old National Gallery, Spree Island, Reconstruction of the Berlin Palace,
- Marx-Engels Monument, Berlin City Hall (Red Town Hall), Neptune’s Fountain,
- Berlin TV Tower, Alexanderplatz, World Time Clock,
- and many more attractions and places of history …
- Refreshment break possible.
Berlin Discovery Tour: Great to orientate yourself
Berlin Starting Point Brandenburg Gate
Berlin Starting point Berlin Discovery Walking Tour: Pariser Platz, exit S-U station Brandenburg Gate. Alternative starting point: World clock on Alexanderplatz. Tour in the opposite direction.
DISCOVER BERLIN TOUR
We would very much appreciate it if you shared this post with your friends!
Berlin Walking Tour
Berlin Discovery Walking Tour: Date, starting time, starting point, number of participants, language, …
The New Berlin
Walking tour "The New Berlin". In 2 hours from Brandenburg Gate to Reichstag parliament building & governmental district to the "Holocaust Memorial" and to the business center Potsdamer Platz. The New Berlin Tour